Friday, March 26, 2010

Tour Diary #30

March 15th
We all slept in pretty late today and relaxed before making the short drive to the venue (the long drive yesterday was worth it). After loading in, we had a few more hours of downtown which I enjoyed by hanging outside in the sun. The show was especially fun because I got to see a lot of family and friends that I don't get to see often. My cousins Wendy and Carrie came to see me (and seemed to have a great time) as well as my old pal Matt (who moved to Denver last year) and my friend Josh (who still lives in Iowa, but just happened to be in Denver). So this meant that I had a ton of catching up to do, and also a ton of free drinks to consume (thanks guys!). All of this resulted in one of the funnest nights I've had so far, not at all hindered by the fact that there was a great, energetic crowd. Despite the thinner air making it slightly more difficult to breathe, Denver was a fantastic time all around.





Larimer Lounge

Stage

Me with my cousins Wendy and Carrie

The gals rippin' it

No comments:

Post a Comment