Saturday, February 20, 2010

Tour Diary #6

February 18th
I will admit, I was a bit saddened by the fact that we had to return to the United States today, after having such a great time in Canada. Hopefully I will be able to return for a vacation sometime soon. Upon crossing the border, I was surprised to find that the Vermont countryside is actually quite beautiful. Who knew! So for a couple hours, I just sat and enjoyed the scenery as we drove. We arrived in Cambridge, MA and played a show that was good, but not particularly noteworthy. Kate got to reunite with her good friend Jody, who also invited us to stay at her place. Since the show we had played was an early show (we were out of the venue by 9pm) we were able to relax and visit for a while, and then get a much needed full night of sleep and recharge for our trek to New York City in the morning. I've got more pictures than stories to post today, so enjoy...

Vermont scenery

These frozen waterfalls were all over the place.

Boston buildings.

Another sweet building.

Obeeeey.

I was a little disappointed to find that this was not an actual bears bar.

You will definitely know when these sassy senoritas roll into your neighborhood.

This little cutie was blind AND deaf. Kinda broke my heart watchin' him stumble around the apartment.


AND the next three pictures are dedicated to my crazy cat lady of a girlfriend.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment