Sunday, February 28, 2010

Tour Diary #14

February 26th
Houston, Texas... how the hell are ya? After a long drive through a torrential downpour of rain for hours on end, we got stuck in rush hour traffic and it took us over a half hour to drive the last 5 miles of our trip. T'was a rough one today, but we finally made it, got some delicious Mexican/Cuban cuisine (which actually upset my stomach, but I'm trying hard not to devote this entire post to complaining!), played a fun show, and went to stay with a woman named Elaine who had a ton of really cool art in her house (you can see Nate wearing some of said art below).

Houston skyline... had plenty of time to take pictures of this while sitting in stopped traffic. Fun times!

Your guess is as good as mine

I realize I'm getting carried away with the animal pics, but I always get excited when we stay with a cute one! (maybe it remind me of Kristy a little bit? I don't know!)

1 comment:

  1. i'm not sure this will help you understand it, but the pics are fun: http://www.flickr.com/photos/danfabian/sets/72157600612263186/
    enjoy the rest of your tour. and tell my friend scott faine hello when you get back to des moines. totally forgot i knew people there, and apparently they know you.

    ReplyDelete